Mike
Mike, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Are there any known air conditioning problems with older Landcruiser

Customer Question

Are there any known air conditioning problems with older Landcruiser Amazon models if I were to purchase a 6 - 10 yr old model
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am still happy to wait for the answer. Thank you.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE -Im happy to help /advise you ..

Im sorry to see you have had a wait.

In fact there are no real / special concerns on the AC systems on that vehicle of that vintage..

Of course, you will come across people who have had problems - but its not a common issue by any means no..... so there are no real worries in that regard.

If there is anything more by all means get back to me ...

** >> Meantime >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.