Mike
Mike, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi ***** caravanette conversion P reg Passenger

Hi ***** caravanette conversion P reg
Passenger window and mirror ,electric drivers seat adjustment
have not worked and fuses in drivers footwell all seem sound.
Any Ideas
Thanks Donald
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Donald,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have not found solution so will wait.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you .. Im sorry to see you have had a wait.

With this issue- so long as the fuses are indeed ok, then you will have either a fault / break in the wiring -or bad connections on the circuit.

You need then to check the wiring where it comes from the body through the link tube to the doors - that actually is usually where the problem will be found..

IF not then you need to use a meter to test the wiring - and test under the dash first - then if needed you may need to get access into the door panels - but thats the way to work through to get to the bottom of this for sure.

Im very pleased to have helped / advised you - If you need anything else at all - by all means get back to me -

>*****> > Meantime >>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

Mike, Toyota Mechanic
Experience: Tech Expert