indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

I have a 2005 Toyota avensis diesel hatchback recently had

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Toyota avensis diesel hatchback recently had clutch changed 5 mins after collecting car a fault developed would not accelerate some kangarooing then after about 15 secs a burst of power as if the fuel had suddenly got through took it back to garage diagnostic showed no fault no engine warning lights all they could find was aloose clip on turbo any ideas please
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Have the shop check that they reconnected the Earth strap on the transmission.

This is a typical Earth issue, if the strap is connected check that its got a good clean connection .
Then make sure the earth strap from the battery to the chassis then the engine is also good .

Need further assistance then please get back to me with the reply button, and please not the poor or bad service ,this way i can get back to you or refer you to another expert if needed.

Kindest regards Greg