Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Toyota Prada rear seabelts

Customer Question

We replaced the rear seat belts of our Toyota Prada a couple of years ago because they locked up, and gradually tighten up as the journey progresses. These new belts were no better but now because I suffer with back problems this has now become a real issue especially on long journeys. We don't want to buy another set only to find the same problem occurres. I would be extremely grateful if you could come up with any solutions. Thank you.

Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If there is a possibility of getting a solution to my problem then I would like to continue waiting, but if you think you can't help me then I would be grateful if you would be candid. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

As you have not come up with any solutions after 3 days then I would like to close my question. Please confirm that I will NOT be charged.