Mike
Mike, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Dear Sir. I have a Toyota Auris 2010 1600cc, I live oversea

Dear Sir. I have a Toyota Auris 2010 1600cc, I live oversea and wish to bring this car back to the UK but it is in Kms and I have to change it over to miles, could you please let me know the cost for this. Tony in Cyprus
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello Tony and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise on this.

Click this link HERE Tony - that will take you to a company that can help you - and supply you - -It shows the price too.

If yours is different to that shown - contact them via the site, they will be able to help further then.

Im very pleased to have helped you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.