Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

my side lights do not work I have checked all the fuses they

Customer Question

my side lights do not work I have checked all the fuses they are ok, I also changed the switch but without and sucess?.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Is there power leading to the lights?
Let me know, thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes There is power to the lights (the main head lights work, also it should be noted that when you turn on the light switch the lights on the dashboard does not work).

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please can you give me the answer again as I dont appear to have received it?. or was the question is there power to to the lights the answer?.

As I find this answer somewhat strange considering that I had advised you the other lights such as head lights were working and the fuses had been checked and were working!.

The issue that you are describing is a electrical failure to the light switch inside of the vehicle, this is a common failure and will require replacing the switch.
Let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you.