indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

Trackson contrôlée and abs lights come on engein manigment

Customer Question

Trackson contrôlée and abs lights come on engein manigment light comes on then limp mode turn engine of wate 2 minits start engine ok then engine manigment light stops on for apron 15 miles then goes of
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I still need to now
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi .

If the traction light, ABS light and the check engine light comes on then you have a problem with the ABS and engine system .

What you have to do is get hooked up to a diagnostic scan tool and check for malfunction codes .

What is known for your problem is a faulty wheel speed sensor may be bad ,this will
trip on the warning light that you are now having on .

One can speculate what the problem is but i suggest you have a scan tool hooked up first and make 100% sure of what the problem is before replaceing expensive parts, that may not be needed ,this can get expensive .

So find a good local repair shop that works with toyota cars and has the needed tools and software to diagnose your problem .

Now if you are a DIY person and do your own repairs then see if you can get the eeemalfunction codes and post them here for me so i can assist you on this repair .

Please get back to me for further assistance if needed with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service button this way i can get back you or suggest another expert .
Kind regards Greg