Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Dear Sir/Madam,I have a four year old Honda CR-V iDTEC

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam, I have a four year old Honda CR-V iDTEC Diesel Automatic, which has done 26000 miles. I purchased it two years ago when the mileage was 7000. Since I bought it I have religiously recorded all the fuel intake and miles covered, (How sad), However, I have just received from Honda an invitation to buy a five year Servicing Warranty Road Assist package. The Technical Specification printed in the document says "Urban 43.5, Extra Urban 55.4 and Combined 50.4". What a treat that would be. I can barely manage 30. My question is: Are they misleading potential buyers or does my car need a serious seeing to? It has a full service history from Honda and I would be very pleased with it! Best regards, ***** *****

Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Simon,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Hello Simon,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Having paid £14 for an answer, I would really appreciate some value for money and therefore, yes, I am still expecting a solution.

Regards,

Simon Oxford