indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

Toyota landcruiser 1999 abs flash code 48

Customer Question

Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

The ABS code 48 is for your Rear differencial lock circuit .

Make sure first the diff lock is switched off,and the diff is free, if not have this repaired ,

Check for an open circuit in wiring harness between rear diff lock and ABS ECU

Check wiring from SBS ECU and rear diff lock indicator light , if wiring harness is all good and diff free replace the ABS ECU.

Please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service so i can get back to you with further assistance with this issue .