indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

which are the two wires (1-5 volt and earth) on the IAT plug

Customer Question

which are the two wires (1-5 volt and earth) on the IAT plug sensor at the MAF. There`s five wires to the sensor / plug.
toyota auris 1.6 valvematic, 59 plate.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm still waiting. still unable to source answer myself, still need your help please.

Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi .

Not sure i have the right plug but think this is yours just check the plug is the same as the one in the pic below .

The IAC is the two outer wires 3 and 4 on most newer Toyota's .

graphic

graphic

Please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service so i can get back to you with further assistance with this issue