indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

what is the true mpg for yaris hybrid also how can iimprove

Customer Question

what is the true mpg for yaris hybrid also how can iimprove radio repception it very poor
Category: Toyota
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

You are not the only one that may be disappointed with the MPG .

There is a cry from many owners that this vehicle is not doing the mileage said by Toyota ..

48 - 50 MPG is what is being tested ,but there is a lot of driving condition that can affect this test ,best mileage is tested in warm weather .

The official mileage is given at 76-81 MPG. true mileage is 49 - 66

A real average is calculated at 57MPG .

With the radio reception i would first check the antenna connections ,put your hands on the antenna does the reception get better if it does try another antenna .

Possible radio malfunction id antenna is okay .

If you need further assistance with this issue then please let me know by getting back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Kind regards Greg