Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I would like to change the speedo display to mph instead of

Customer Question

I would like to change the speedo display to mph instead of kmh on a 04 Toyota yaris please the car is an ex mod vehicle right hand drive brought in from Cyprus.my son and mate both have diesel yaris;s and can change from either by pressing the mode button this is all the info I can give you

Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would still like an answer please but I can not provide any more information

,
Thank you back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Thank you patience,
,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish to continue to search to assist you or would you
like to close your question at this time?
Thank you patience,