Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

What can I do about the exceptionally noisy cooling fan for

Customer Question

What can I do about the exceptionally noisy cooling fan for the battery.Garage tells me this is normal.I don,t believeit. If it were true ALL owners would be returning them as the noise is intolerable after just 15mins. Can't imagine effects of a long journey due to be undertaken soon in my Auris Hybrid, 2011 reg.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry but I have now waited far longer than I had expected to for an answer to my query And now wish to withdraw it. At the same time I wish to cancel the subscription of £20 that I have paid and would like returned. I am sorry to withdraw from our arrangement so soon, but, as the owner of one car, which I use purely for domestic purposes, I am never likely to use your services sufficiently to justify my membership. With apologies for any inconvenience caused. Yours faithfully, Jon XXXXXX (Mr.)