indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

Hiya can you help, I have a toyota rav4 deisel 3 door , can

Customer Question

Hiya can you help, I have a toyota rav4 deisel 3 door , can you tell me if there is an alternative to the rear brake back plate cheers
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes please realy struggling to find parts for this model , these parts are really expensive from dealer

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi .

I would like to help but could you please explain what you want to do or replace as this is not quite clear .

This is why you have not had any answers .

regds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hiya Greg I need to know if there is an alternative for replacing the rear brake back plates on a toyota rav4 2004 model d4d , 3 door , or do I need to purchase the originals as they are very expensive thanks for your help Derek

Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi Derek .

You should be able to get these aftermarket .

Where have you tried at the moment .

Have you thought of trying your local salvage yard .

Here is a used toyta parts link click here .

Here is also a good link if you have not already tried it , please click here .

Please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund, if you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know.

Kind regards Greg.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Already been on these sites Greg and sent out search with no avail . Would you of any after market sites I could try cheers