Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Toyota Corolla 2012 D4D Luna with 50k - rubbing ground

Customer Question

I have just purchased a 2012 D4D Toyota Corolla Luna with 50k kilometres with one previous owner. It travels smoothly on normal roads but on back roads it is rubbing on the ground. I would be grateful for a recommended fix or either a recommendation that it is not worth fixing..... thank you

Please note that the tyre pressure is sound and it is not the mud flaps appears to be the centre of the car....

Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please cancel question and refund any payment charged to my account. Thank you for trying.
Breda
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please close this call and refund any money charged - thank you Breda