Mike
Mike, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Toyota granvia 2.7 petrol 4 cyl can head be removed without

Customer Question

toyota granvia 2.7 petrol 4 cyl can head be removed without droping engine
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise..
The simple answer to your question is yes, it can be done... but its very fiddly / awkward.
What a lot of people don't realize though is there is another access panel that you can remove that sits behind the storage hole / cubby - remove that and it makes life a lot easier.
Some opt to drop the engine and do the head on the ground - some say its quicker in the long run - but personally I would do it in-situ.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. Thank you in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE.