indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

I want to buy a brand new Toyota Yaris Icon. I just can't

Customer Question

Hi, I want to buy a brand new Toyota Yaris Icon. I just can't decide to buy petrol or Diesel. Diesel is ND-TV engine and I don't know if it's a good engine. The petrol has vvt-i. Is that japanese diesel better one that german one?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi .

This is personal preference, as both the diesel and petrol engine are very good .

Personally id go for the petrol engine ,quieter ,cleaner and much faster ,MPG is not as good ,but also not bad . Diesel 73mpg, petrol 65mpg.

After the warranty period the diesel is more expensive to repair , if you have any problems .

Check the Car buyers review you may find a ford Fiester may be better .

Then if needed please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.

If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .

Kind regards Greg.