indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

2005 Toyota Hilux Vigo 3L air bag light constantly on. Was

Customer Question

2005 Toyota Hilux Vigo 3L air bag light constantly on. Was advised to replace squib spring but light still on after doing so. Could it be that it needs a code to re-set?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi .
On the airbag system you have to reset the system after any repairs have been done .
If after the reset the light stays on then you will need to recheck for malfunction codes to make sure you don't have another code or the same .
If it was the same then you may have a wiring ,connection or Airbag module issue .
Reset then please get back to me if needed with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.