Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Why are 120 series Land Cruiser rear styling different in the

Customer Question

Why are 120 series Land Cruiser rear styling different in the US than in the rest of the world for 2007 Toyotas?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ross replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** am a diagnostic technician and look forward to working with you.The styling of many makes and models often differs between different markets, Toyota often have varied designs for different markets. Each country/continent has its own manufactures headquarters who input their requirements for their market. E.g the US Honda civic is generally sold as a saloon, where as here in the UK the hatch back was sold as their flagship variant with vary few saloon models sold, the same goes for the smaller details and designs. There are also physical requirements considered such as the number plates may be a different shape (square/rectangular) so the rear bumper or rear door will have a different design recess.Because the US Market is relatively very large, they have a much larger input to the point where different styling is use, this is simply done because they can, and they feel this is what the people of their country would prefer over the basic design put forward by the original designers.
Expert:  Ross replied 1 year ago.
I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you, Ross.