Mike
Mike, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Can you please tell me are toyota 1.8 avensis prone to head

Customer Question

Can you please tell me are toyota 1.8 avensis prone to head gaskets blowing? About to buy 2004, 89000 km one owner. ..Please advise many thanks
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is MIKE..
Im happy to say that the Avensis you mention is not especially prone to head gasket failure no -
In fact - they are an extremely reliable motor.
I would suggest that if you buy it- check, if its not had a service recently, have that done and look after it service wise and it should serve you well.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE