Mike
Mike, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

2005 Avensis Spirit estate When using my indicators the

Customer Question

2005 Avensis Spirit estate
When using my indicators the clicking is so feint I regularly fail to cancel them
When overtaking on the motorway this is potentially dangerous
Can the clicking volume be increased
Dave
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is MIKE..
You cannot do anything at all by way of "normal" - - you would have to consider fitting an additional sounder / buzzer unit...which can be done.
You can buy the buzzer / sounder from the likes of any electronics supplier / such as Maplin etc... and it would simply wire into the circuit / relay.
You may be best advised to use an auto electrician - but its only a small task.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE