indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

IS THERE A SET SEQUENCE TO GO THROUGH AFTER YOUV PUT ON A NEW

Customer Question

iS THERE A SET SEQUENCE TO GO THROUGH AFTER YOUV PUT ON A NEW BATTERY, AS SOME THINS DONT WORK, WINDOWS, SEAT SETTINGS..
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.

Okay first close all windows ,disconnect the battery for 10 minutes , then reconnect .

Try windows and seats if still having a problem do the following .

Drivers window first.

Open window hold the button untill it reaches the bottom hold for 2 seconds then rise the window until it reaches the top and hold the button for tow seconds ,then do the same with the frot passengers then the rear two passengers.\

This will reset the windows .

Then if needed please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
A bad rating does not constitute a refund.

If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .

Kind regards Greg.