indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

Intermittent vibration in Lexus GL300 year 2006 43000 mi

Intermittent vibration in Lexus GL300 year 2006 43000 miles
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As allready told you I have A intermitten vibration seams to be coming from the back end of the car, it only happens for one or two seconds at 20 to 40 MPH maybe twice an hour.
Thank you for getting back to me and providing more information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund as been waiting a week.
Regards Russel.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Hi Russel ,
So sorry you have been waiting so long ,let me see if i can help you with this question as it looks like you got no reply due to too little information on your problem .
Where is the vibration coming from ,do you feel this in the steering wheel ,what speed does it start to vib and if the vib stops again at a faster speed .
Give a much info as you can as sadly we can't test drive your car .
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No vibration in the steering just seams to come from the back of the car.
When it starts I take my foot off the gas and it stops if I leave my throttle at the same it vibrates for about two / three seconds
Russel
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
At what speed does it start to vib. Greg
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Vibs coming though the seats and at 80 mph ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still no answer
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Giving a negative answer will not come back and you only need to get back to me with the reply box rememberwe are not all on the same time zone so sorry for that . Okay you have a well known issue that a lot of 300 are having . 1. Aftermarket wheels and tyres . if you have aftermarket wheel you must make sure the wheel have a hub central disc, this centers the wheel onto the hub ,and not having the wheel centered on the lug nuts . 2. Wheel balancing must be done on the car rather than take the wheel off and balance 3 The tyre, rub your hand in one direction then in the other if you feel sharp edges like shark fins replace the tyres and rear shocks .. Please check this then get back to me . Kindest regards Greg
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience: Import technician .
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for getting back , and if you need anything more with this issue or still having problems please get back to me ,there is no extra cost for getting back .

Rgds Greg