indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

Where are the spark plugs on a Toyota Prius T Spirit 2007?

Customer Question

where are the spark plugs on a Toyota Prius T Spirit 2007?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Hi .
Most likely because the spark plugs are changed every 60.000 miles .
The spark plugs are in the same place as a normal engine on top of the cylinder head about 6" down in the middle,one for each cylinder.
Need any follow up help then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service.
This way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
If i do not get back to you then i may be off line, and when i get back online i will get back to you..
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.