indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

2013 land cruiser 200 v8 diesel with AHC & AVS STOCK TYRES

Customer Question

2013 land cruiser 200 v8 diesel with AHC & AVS STOCK TYRES :285/50/20
Can i change tyres to 285/65/18 ? Any rubbing etc.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 months ago.

Hi .

Yes you can But you will need the Tyre's size programmed into the management systems. at the dealers .

Without having the tyre size programmed you will have ABS .traction issue etc.

You will have to change wheels/Rims also you do know this .

If you need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i/we will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Before rating poor or bad please get back to me as i'm here to help you and if i can't i will opt out so another expert can , we want you to be happy and have your problem sorted out and be a happy motorist .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating to this problem
Kind regards Greg..