Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Need to source brake pads and discs for toyota Granvia

Customer Question

Need to source brake pads and discs for toyota Granvia camper van 1997, 3370cc. Near Edinburgh.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Matt replied 16 days ago.

the Granvia is the same base as; HiAce Regius, Grand HiAce and the Touring HiAce

So if you search for the same year HiAce this comes up

http://www.mister-auto.co.uk/en/toyota-hiace-iv-bus-h1-h2-2-7-4wd-144hp_v56859.html

Expert:  Matt replied 10 days ago.

do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you