Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a 2014 Yaris Icon Hybrid. (NG14 JDO) I'm hoping to

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Yaris Icon Hybrid. (NG14 JDO) I'm hoping to fit a cruise control switch to the steering wheel but have seen several ways of removing the airbag - none of which seem to work in my car! I have removed the side cover on the wheel, and I have found a single hole under the back of the wheel (ie not two, one on each side) So can you please tell me how to remove the airbag, and which tool I might need? Many Thanks!
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 7 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You may have to speak with a dealer to determine for sure how this is removed and to rent the tool needed.Some models are different.Here is the procedure I found for this model.Once again if it does not work you will need to speak with a dealer to find out how this is done.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zipnkgnl817qb5p/a-11-13.pdf?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete