Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a 2007 2.2 auris. How do I open the fuel tank to

Customer Question

I have a 2007 2.2 auris. How do I open the fuel tank to drain it under the seat?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 23 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

On some models the tank has to be removed to drain it and clean it completely.If your model has an access panel under the seat bottom you would remove the seat bottom to then access this panel to then siphon the fuel.If neither of these help or are an option let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete