Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

My doughters 2010 Aygo heater is not working, the blower is

Customer Question

My doughters 2010 Aygo heater is not working, the blower is working but no heat is coming out, I have had the car running for about half an hour
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Feel both heater hoses going into the heater core with the engine running and hot and heater on.If one is hot and one is allot cooler then this indicates the heater core is restricted needing either flushed out or replaced.If both hoses are hot to the touch then this can indicate the temperature actuator on the heater box is faulty needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete