Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a new Toyota Proace Van 2017 I have a clicking noise

Customer Question

Hi I have a new Toyota Proace Van 2017 I have a clicking noise appeared near the ignition area when engine is running and traveling along
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the noise changes when you adjust the heater or ac temp or different air flow positions this can be an actuator at fault on the heater box itself causing this noise needing replaced and can be common.In some cases even adjusting the temp or modes will not cause the noise to stop and one of the actuators can be at fault still needing replaced.If this was already checked let me know here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete