Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

about 1 month ago a vehicle from Croatia visiting a local company

Customer Question

about 1 month ago a vehicle from Croatia visiting a local company caused considerable damage to the front wall of our property, the UK company it was visiting put us in touch with the Croatian company who appeared quite to accept the claim, and sent documentation of their insurance cover and said we should contact the insurance company direct, we e mailed the addresses given by them but could not get any connection with the information they had given us, the UK company they were visiting declined any responsibility in spite of the fact they were the receiver of the service supplied by the Croatian company and this company used a road that had access limitations in respect of weight which that vehicle exceeded. we are now faced with a £1000.00 bill for damage caused by this incident which no one involved appear to want to take in hand.This incedent is part of a continuing problem caused by they location of the uk company sited what is also a residential living area
Category: Traffic Law
Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In order to give you answer tailored to your circumstances I will need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

How can I help with this claim?