Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

RECIEVED A PARKING TICKET OCT 12 AT 09.30 AT NIGHT [IT WAS

Customer Question

RECIEVED A PARKING TICKET OCT 12 AT 09.30 AT NIGHT [IT WAS DARK].WAS PARKED AT MY DAUGHTER IN LAWS ON A HOUSEING EST.I HAVE VISITED HER AND THE CHILDREN AT LEAST 7/8 TIMES A WEEK AND HAVE ALWAYS PARKED IN SAME PLACE FOR THE PAST 5YRS AND NEVER HAD A TICKET. A NO PARKING SIGN WAS PUT UP A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO BUT ITS NEXT TO THE ENTERANCE OF CHILDRENS PARK GATE SO I THOUGHT IT MADE SENCE NOT TO PARK IN FRONT OF GATE AND I HADNT HAD ANY TICKET AND THERES NO MARKINGS ON THE ROAD.THE ROAD SHE LIVES ON IS A CUL-DI-SAC AND I DIDNT EXPECT TO GET A TICKET IN THE DARK WHEN I HAD BEEN PARKING THERE DAY AND NIGHT FOR 5 YRS. DO YOU THINK I HAVE A CHANCE TO ARGUE THE POINT AND IF I DO WHATS MY NEXT MOVE. MANY THANKS. DENISE CROOKES. LEICESTER
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

Is this a council issued ticket please or is it a ticket received on private land issued by a private company?

JACUSTOMER-pn9c4i4m- :

company is CMS UK LTD ON BEHALF OF LANDOWNER. AND NOW ITS BEEN PASSED ON TO ROXBURGHE DEBT COLLECTORS

JACUSTOMER-pn9c4i4m- :

COMPANY IS CMS UK LTD ON BEHALF OF LAND OWNER AND NOW ITS BEEN PASSED ON TO ROXBURGHE DEBT COLLECTORS

Josh-2010 :

I am very sorry for the delay in reverting to you. I had to leave for an appointment at 5pm yesterday and have been out of the office this morning. I am very grateful for the further information above. I have everything I require I believe. In view of the delay in my reverting to you could you kindly confirm if you still wish to continue? I will be available all day until around 5 this evening and again later this evening after 8. I look forward to hearing from you.