Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

The offence is unfit to drive through drugs

Customer Question

The offence is 'unfit to drive through drugs' and took place on 22/5/13. I was blood tested at the time by the hospital & also the police (this sample was sent of for further analysis) At the end of that day I was cautioned for possession of a controlled drug Class C - GHB. My question is relating to the blood tests. I think GHB wouldn't show on any hospital sample as they have to specifically look for it, but I assume the sample taken in the hospital would have recognised most common illegal substances if they had have been present in my system such as amphetamine is this correct
Category: Traffic Law
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
This question is not a duplicate. I have added extra information towards the end
Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

You can ask follow up questions for free on your other post.