Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Hi My wife and mother were parked in a shopping car park,

Customer Question

My wife and mother were parked in a shopping car park, after finishing the shopping they got in the car to leave, a personal knocked on their window to say that my wife had reversed into him and caused an accident. they are willing to testify in court that they did not touch his car. She as photo evidence which she passed to there insurance company. but did not want to know, and paid the person out.
And now coming after her for a toatl of £3000 pounds.
What can she do.
Category: Traffic Law
Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.
What exactly is your question please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What can I do about this as the insurance company ( Broker Direct Plc ) have got the balifes to get the £3000 pounds off me. There have turned a blind eye to the photos that I took and supplied to them. they said it was £1,200 pounds of damage that my wife caused. This accident never happened, has my wife said the other car was parked Facing her rear.

Thank you, I am just leaving court and on my ipad with a very poor internet connection.I may be a little delayed in answereing your question until later on today.
Please let me kone if thats a problem.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jo

That is Fine.

Mak