75100385

I was banned from driving in March 2013 with a reading of 93.

Customer Question

I was banned from driving in March 2013 with a reading of 93. Which resulted in a 22 month ban I'm classes as high risk and have to have a medical, will they contact my own doctor
Category: Traffic Law

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

If you give permission yes.

Alex Watts :

If you do not give permission then no

Alex Watts :

But they can refuse to give it you back unless they have contacted your GP to obtain your records

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/