Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Another driver claims that I hit his vehicle on the 22nd May

Customer Question

Another driver claims that I hit his vehicle on the 22nd May 2014 on Newport Road, Cardiff. I was driving a HGV tipper lorry, on that road to unload the lorry. I have no recollection of the accident but know where the alleged incident could have happened. It is where the road narrows from two lanes into one, where I was in the inside lane. Between accident spot and where I turned to unload the lorry, there are four sets of traffic lights where the vehicle could have attracted my attention by pulling along side me, flashing lights or sound the horn, but none of these were observed. The other driver has notified the police and they have e-mailed the office about the alleged accident.
Category: Traffic Law
Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?