Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.

Good day You can be paid by paypal so that is clarified. Out

Customer Question

Good day

You can be paid by paypal so that is clarified.

Out of fear that i would not be considered and would be rejected if i applied. I did not declare that i have parkinsons.

Unless it was mentioned,you would not know, I am very independent, work nights to bring up three children while studying during the day.

Inevitably i knock out the effects of the drugs (hmmm!!!!) /medicine by the morning but even then although i do things in slow motion,my actions are not different from somebody who has just been replenishing stock for the previous ten hour shift.

As i have just mentioned,in slow motion:people some times tend to think that i am play acting.

For example, while paying for items in a supermarket, the attendant thought i was winding her up because she had to stretch for the money,

I wasn't and her actions were akin to those used with people in therir 70's regarded as slowl

She followed it up with some choice words/.colorful words

So i have to rush off home get the little boys breakfast,get them ready for and walk with them to school.

Their mother,well DIVA is best defined in the urban is messy. The children are 5,8 and 9.

I cannot leave they are too young and not only for christmas.
Unfortunately extra curricular acivities,doctors appointments, forgotten lunches or books or water bottles are a nightmare to sort out.

Getting back home from work in the morning is very hard and i am always late to deal with the children and almot barely on time arriving at school.

To put it bluntly,out of desperation ( including having been caught and fined for driving without a licence), Shameful.

I went a head and applied for a licence, did the test and passed it first time.

So here i am with the documents afraid for my children , what should i do? not declaring is a criminal record...i cannot go on like this.

I cannot afford the high priced lawyers and how would they interceed.

what does man have to do?
Category: Traffic Law

What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like to know what steps i should take to sort out this problem

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What should i do

Are you asking if you have to declare parkinsons to the DVLA? If so, is there any reason you think you shouldn't do?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No,there isn't. But declaring after having obtained the licence is my worry, What do you think will happen?

Will i get a criminal record ,fine or both or revocation of tle licence

Have you declared this please?

If not, has your doctor advised you to declare it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not right now. But in April 2012 when i was first diagnosed with PD he told so.

Then i was driving with out a licence until i was caught and fined in december las year

But surely the reason that you were driving without a licence that the DVLA revoked your licence?

And they haven't reversed that decision?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No mum.I am trying to turn my life around more so especially since i got little ones.

This is my first licence just returned about five weeks ago fully endorsed with three points by the DVLA retrospectively.

The offence was committed in december around christmas,last friday i finished the last instalment.

I do not want to put the licence at risk : three more points, new driver in the first two years and it will be revoked.

I was not behaving responsibly before.

So, surely the DVLA revoked your licence?

Have they revisited that decision?

I'm afraid there is no way your licence will not be at risk.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No mum. I was caught driving without a licence at all. In december last year.

I applied for a provisional one sent it off and they rejected it saying the dates of the offence and my obtaining the provisional did not tally.

the provisional was returned.

I used this to apply for a full licence (would this have been successful had the licence been revoked ? I do not think so.)

Having passed the test test. I received a summons to the magistrates court, fined retrospectively and here i am,

Result,fixed penalty notice and and fine.

actually, the application probably would have been successful despite a revocation.

In any event, you need to declare this condition to the DVLA. It is a specific requirement that you notify. If you do not then there are offences in that and it will invalidate your insurance.

The truth is that probably this will lead to revocation of your licence whilst they investigate the severity of your condition and the risk that it poses to public safety whilst driving. Public safety is paramount and it will be the DVLA's only concern in this matter.

Ultimately I'm afraid you are under an obligation to notify of any condition from which you suffer that would impact upon your capacity to drive safely.

I'm very sorry but I can only give you truthful information.

Experience: Over 5 years in practice.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you very much for all our answers

Perhaps...., with driving................. there are too many queations, Way too many.

No problem. All the best