Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

HelloI have been reported for driving without reasonable

Customer Question

Hello I have been reported for driving without reasonable consideration on the 08/06/14 i don't think i am guilty, i have been offered a safety awareness course,a £100 fine and three points or request a court hearing what do you think i should do. Colm XXXXX

Category: Traffic Law

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i feel the two officers were being unfair, i dont think i am guilty, i was following a 4 by 4 in the second lane of the m25 thinkiing he was going to move into the faster lane, so i moved into the slow lane, he must have seen the police car and tried to move into the slow lane to avoid a collision and heavy braking i undertook him.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok.

I understand.

What is your question about this? What would you like to know?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ring me *********** /p>

I cannot do that under the rules of this site. All contact has to be online.

You can reply on here though.