Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Good Morning. I worked for Atos Healthcare as a disability

Customer Question

Good Morning.
I worked for Atos Healthcare as a disability Assesor, year 2010.
I was based in Nottingham. The clinic was based on Stoney Street Nottingham.
At the back of building was 3 allocated parking spaces for Atos.
The overflow parking was based on Woolpak lane. Again 4 allocated parki g spaces for Atos.
18/2/2010 .I was based in Clinic Stoney St. I was parked in space Woolpak Lane. On my dash oard was placed a temporary parking permit from Atos.
on returning to my car that evening I found parming ticket. No fine amount was evident.
on contact with parking ticket firm, I was told fine was £100.
I informed them of the above. They ignored the reasoning and continue to pursue regards ***** ***** I contacted a solicitor. He gave advice. I was contacted by a firm of solicitors acting for the parking fine firm. I explained all of the abo e and then the advice given by previous solicitor. They apologised and I heard nothing from the parking fine firm , until last week. This morning i received another letter demandemanding payment for fine 2010. I telephoned the firm. Explained once again the above. Again my argument was ignored. I was tild i need to listen. Again i stated the above. They hung up. I did say at end of my protest that as far as i was concerned this matter was resolved 2010, i cannot understand why they are now harrassing me again.
please advise.
The temp. Ticket used on the 18/2/2010. Was also used on 17/2/2010. I changed the 7 to 8. I had previously done this, because it saved time. And Atos reception had run out of temp. Permits.
Category: Traffic Law
Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Jo,

Like stated in original request. I worked for Atos healthcare,as a disability advisor. at the clinic assessment centre

. Staff had some allocated parking spaces. Given on first come first serve basis.

If Car park spaces unavailable we would be able to park at a private carpark woolpak Lane Nottingham.

I was parked In one of those spaces 18/2/2010. I was parked from 08.30hrs till late afternoon.

On returning to my car I had parking fine notice . No details of fine amount,just that i had not displayed any permit. Atoc Healthcare gave temp/visitors permits to staff as we moved areas.

I had displayed a Temp permit on My dashboard. I had done so the previous day 17/2/2010,

I had to change the date,i.e. The 7 to a * as The company had no spare permits. I had done this previously with No problem as I was a employee , parked in Atos allocated space.

I challenged the fine when I called the parking fine company. I still received demands for payment. I contacted a solicitor via a premium Line Number. He gave advice.

I was then contacted back in 2010 by a "Solicitor " by telephone regards outstanding fine. I explained all of the above and then quoted the points given to me by solicitor I had contacted via premium line.

The "Solicitor " from Parking fine company , apologised . I heard Nothing from this Company until last week.

I received a demand for payment for outstanding fine . Today I received a second demand for payment of outstanding fine for £100 . I called the Company and spoke with advisor. She told me I had to pay they disregard the previous ,as above.

I stated that I did Not understand this as I believed the matter had been resolved in 2010. She told Me i needed to listen to her, I responded by saying the same . She hung up.

I see you were displeased with a previous answer so I'm not sure that I'll be able to help with this.

I will opt out for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION. NO INFIRMATION FROM YOU IN MY EMAIL OTHER THAN YOU REQUESTING MORE INFORMATION. I DO THIS THEN RECEIVED EMAIL STATING YOU SAYING YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH MY RESPONSE SO MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE NEEDS TO HELP YOU.

IT WIULD BE NICE IF YOU PEOPLE STATED UPFRONT AND NIT CHARGE ME £28 . AND TELL ME NOTHING

HOW DO YOU GET AWAY WITH IT. I HAVE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION IN MY EMAIL. I WILL NOW CONTACT TRADING STANDARDS. YOU ADVERTISE ON THIS WEBSITE STAING YOU WILL HELP WITH A LEGAL QUERY. PAYMENT IS GIVEN . YOU STATE YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION. WHEN INFO SENT. YOU STATE YOU CANT HELP WITH QUERY .CAN I HAVE MMINEY BACK PLEASE. Not Happy.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.