Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Do I need an Operators licence for a 7.5 Ton Tilt & Slide lorry.

Do I need an Operators licence for a 7.5 Ton Tilt & Slide lorry. I have a driving licence for it and will be doing CPC is there anything else I need.
John
Category: Traffic Law
When did you pass your test please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

As I was 70 last August I had my Licence renewed after I had Medical and Eye Test

When did you pass please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

!943

It seems to me that you actually had grandfather rights anyway. Nevertheless you will still have to do your 35 hours periodic training every five years to keep your CPC.
Aside from that though, as long as you have passed the health tests, you will be absolutely fine to drive this vehicle.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What do I need to do regarding lorry e.g. Operators licence etc.

If you mean you intend to carry goods for reward otherwise than your own then you will need to apply for a licence here
https://www.gov.uk/being-a-goods-vehicle-operator/apply-for-a-licence
You will just need a standard licence unless you intend carrying intenationally.