Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Hi, I have been caught driving with no licence or insurance,

Hi, I have been caught driving with no licence or insurance, but I have my practical test before I'm due in court. If I pass my test, and I get the subsequent points, 6-9, will that mean I will lose my licence as I have over 6 points within the first 2 years of passing my test even though the offence was BEFORE i took my test ?
Category: Traffic Law
No.
You have to have the points added during your first two years of driving - so the offence has to be committed after you pass your test to fall within the revocation scheme.