Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Hi Ive have just passed a car, where both of us travelling

I've have just passed a car, where both of us travelling down a narrow road and our wing mirrors where smashed.
Who fault would this come under as we were both travelling. Neither one at speed really
thanks
Category: Traffic Law
I presume both of you were on your side of the road? There was no overhanging?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There were cars parked either side of the road and we both thought there was enough gap without hitting each other. There probably was but we still hit each other. The other driver is saying I should of let him through so I am responsible

Why does he say that he shouldn't have let you through?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

he is saying we should of let him through probably because there was a gap closer for us to pull into, but there was probably enough room for both cars to get through anyway, just!

I really don't think you need to worry about this. The liability is likely to be 50-50 obviously but you are not more liable because in his view you should have stopped for him. If he thought there wasn't enough space then he should have been stationary.
Unless he is going to start saying that you were moving and he was not the liablity rests with him as much as with you.