Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I received a fixed penalty notice ,fail to complywith red/green

I received a fixed penalty notice ,fail to complywith red/green arrow/lane closure flashing light signals-automatic equipment.There is no time indicated on the notice. on a previous notice I was told my speed at 31mph
Category: Traffic Law
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not sure what the offence is if it was to go through a red light they have not given a time ,on the previous notice they stated i was doing 31mph what does this have to do with running a red light

they usually give the speed because it indicates that you drove straight through rather than stopped and started again.
They could charge you with speeding as well if the limit was 30 mph but they won't. 31 is not high enough to be certain of accuracy.
The fact that there is no time on the notice makes no material difference to their evidence. The time will exist and anyway even if it doesn't they can still prove your vehicle travelled the light whilst red sometime.
The only time that would make a difference maybe is if this were a s172 form and you were unable to name the driver without a time and even that is not the best point
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have been revieving other complaints on line and all other notices contained the seconds recorded from the lights turning red to the vehicle passing the red light.this information was not on my fixed penalty notice.

There is a good deal of nonsense online. This is not a defence im afraid