Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.

I have about 5 or 6 parking tickets letters for parking in

I have about 5 or 6 parking tickets letters for parking in London in without my knowledge.
These are not private and I have tried to dispute them without success.
Who can you recommend I contact to deal with them for me as I really do not have time to sort.
Category: Traffic Law
Are they issued by the local council?
If so, what stage have they reached?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes they are issued by the local council

I have had a bailiff call for one and lots of threats for the others.

The alleged offences happened over 6 months ago - I tried appealing but really haven't got the time.

Although I have the funds to pay I am refusing on principal.

Two of the tickets were created when the vehicle was left in a private car park and moved by the carpark operatives.

One was from a camera and we didn't receive the first or second demand.

And the most recent is for unloading and the traffic warden didn't believe I was, so gave me a ticket anyway despite boot full of tools and unloading them in front of him and a sign clearly stating Unloading 40 mins max of which I was 20 minutes.

Really not happy and will happily pay to fight..

Ok. It is bailiff stage. Refusing to pay is a really bad idea.
Why didn't you appeal at an earlier stage?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I work 7 days a week - I tried to appeal but they don't make it easy - I have received correspondence back from the councils but each time they refused my appeal despite being genuine points they failed to recognise them.

One example in a Birmingham city council carpark I paid the ticket machine it didn't give a ticket the machine was broken - I then tried with their Ringgo service which didn't recognise my voice and also failed - after 20 mins of trying I gave up as I had a meeting to attend.

The point being I paid the ticket machine - and I was standing next to their CCTV camera when doing so. They failed to believe I paid. - Guilty until proved otherwise..

That is not good I'm afraid.
There are various problems here. One of which being that there are a number of fines so it is difficult to tell what has happened at each stage.
However, if you are saying that you did receive the PCN, NTO and charge certificate on each then refusing to pay now is just plain not a sensible option. This has gone to bailiffs and they will ultimately just attend and seize your car. It does take time before they do that but they will in the end. The other problem will be that their fees will be added and bailiffs fees are a nasty shock I'm afraid.
The stages of an appeal are these. Upon receiving the PCN you have 28 days to appeal informally in writing or on email. The PCNs are all quite clearly marked with that information. If that fails they send you a letter rejecting representations. Then they send out a Notice to Owner. You have a further 28 days to appeal formally. All these documents are clearly marked. If that fails, they write again giving you information upon how to appeal in writing to the Adjudicator. It is only after that fails that the matter goes to bailiffs.
The RinGo service is completely automated and so there was never going to be an answer from a real person. That is just plain not the route of appeal I'm afraid.
I'm very sorry but I have to give you truthful information.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So would you advise I roll over and pay the unjust fines?

Had you posted earlier I would have suggested you appealed.
At this stage though, it is either pay or wait for the bailiffs to seize and sell your car at auction which they will do in the end. They do sometimes give up with people of straw but not often with anybody in work.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thats the answer then - Sell the 70K car give up the £100K job, fold the company and spend valuable time with the family.

Next stop - man of straw

Great advice

Good luck.