Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

hi i was pulled over by the police on the 18/4/2014/ for speeding

Customer Question

hi i was pulled over by the police on the 18/4/2014/ for speeding i did not revive a conditional offer of fixed penalty until the 22/05/2014 can i still be charged for this as i was looking online and the sites say they have fourteen days to issue this, but they sent over a month later.
Category: Traffic Law
They have fourteen days to issue a NIP. Because you were stopped at scene they have done that already I'm afraid.
They have six months to lay an information before the Court. They may have done that already. They obviously have another few days.
However, they are getting very close to the deadline and they do regularly forget so you may be lucky.