Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Hello . Have a query regarding a Parking Charge Notice.Background

Customer Question

Hello . Have a query regarding a Parking Charge Notice.Background as follows
Our son has an apartment in a development known as Meridian, Paxton Drive, Ashton, Bristol. To assist with his purchase we lent him a considerable some of money My name is ***** ***** on the mortgage and any letters sent by the management company are sent with both our names showing.
Parking is at a premium, one bay allocated per apartment, with very few visitors bays. As a result when visiting , we have generally parked , safely without impeding any access, on the side of the building. This has been over the past 3 years without any problem. The management company took a decision to employ the above mentioned company to enforce parking restrictions. Although they originally said they would take a residents vote, this was not carried out and they simply put this company in charge of parking, some 2 years ago. As stated above, have not had any problem in parking until now and have received a PCN.
My point is a) the vehicle, although not parked in a bay, none available, it was parked in a safe manner, no obstruction being caused.b) My name is ***** ***** joint owner of an apartment c) the post code on the PCN is incorrect, techicality I know but .......
Have just received Final Reminder but did not receive the initial PCN
What is your view as have 14 days to pay ?
Category: Traffic Law
Who is the issuer of this fine please?