Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

There are so many of the private parking reinforcement now

There are so many of the private parking reinforcement now days.
how effective they are and if not all of them how can i find out?
thank you
Category: Traffic Law
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If I get a ticket from one of the private parking companies shall I take it seriously or shall I just leave it?
2-if there is a company will pursue the ticket to the court how can I find out if this company will do that or not?
In other words how do I know if the company is strong and legit or not
Well, there is no way of telling whether a company will sue or not until they do.
They have always had a valid claim against people. It is just a claim that is different to enforce and not cost effective so generally they dont sue.
It can never be guaranteed but usually it is worth a risk.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do you think this kind of cases leads to CCJ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What is the best way for defense in court if it reaches the court?

Yes, they do sometimes.
If you pay them off within 28 days then they do not show on your credit rating though.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Lastly
The unanswered Q about the best way to defend it?
As well if there is a sign am I in agreement to that sign even if it says £15.00 per hour?
There is an argument that you are locked into whatever is on the signs unless they offend against UCTA.
You do not generally defend these things on a positive basis. You just put them to proof in reliance on the fact that it isn't cost effective for them to try to prove it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what is the UTCA?

Unfair terms and contracts act.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is every one ticket separate case or can they amalgamate more than one ticket in one case?

for example 10 tickets from the same company to the same vehicle are 10 deffirent cases or all of them can be amalgamated in one case?

Everyone is a separate ticket but they can issue together
Generally speaking, the larger the number of tickets the more likely they will sue as it becomes cost effective for them.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice.