Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.

Hi Jo, I have had my car clamped. I have been in dispute with

Customer Question

Hi Jo, I have had my car clamped. I have been in dispute with swansea council about this, they sent photo of car when ticket was on car and I circled and sent it back, saying my permit was either on the screen or on the seat where it had blown on to. The traffic warden would have clearly seen either, yet I still had a ticket. I had heard nothing since sending the photo and my disputing claim back. I had a job interview this morning which I couldn't go to as my car was clamped.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

When was this? Can you explain your situation in detail please particularly regarding the clamping?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The clamping happen yesterday at 1.15pm by any agent called M Hurst. Have tried to ring his mobile number but it was unobtainable, I then had to phone the Excel Enforcement company, they said his phone was off as he was working till later to day, and they could not help me anyway.

I did not know I was clamped until I went out this morning to go for a job interview.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Is this the first time you parked in this place? What is the dispute about?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am parked legally in a residential parking bay with my parking permit in the windscreen. This dispute is from last year, when I had a parking ticket on my car from parking in Swansea Marina car park, I have had a parking permit to park here for the past ten years as my fiancee has a small boat in the marina. The permit is always on the windscreen and is clearly visible. When I disputed the actual ticket that I received on the day I said my permit was visible it was either on the screen or had blown off on the seat (I can not remember which) but would have been visible either way. I sent off my letter of dispute and did not hear anything from swansea council since a guy turned up about a month ago (October) to clamp me. I explained the dispute and that I had sent a letter in and had not heard anymore, he said he would get in touch with them. The council only then sent me a photo of my windscreen about a week later, although the photo is poor quality you can make out that my residential permit is on the screen and that either the marina permit is next to it or it is visible from the car seat. I circled the areas concerned and explained all this. I had not heard anything from them until today when I was clamped

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I will look at this now.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Do the DVLA have the right address for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Did you receive the original PCN?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes the parking ticket was on the car, but don't have it now

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No, but did you appeal that within 28 days?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I wrote to them saying that I should not have had the ticket as my permit was displayed, I heard nothing back from them after that.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Give me a short while to write out my answer please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It has now been 24 hours since I last had a message from you.

The situation has now been resolved by myself and without your help, not that you give me any help or advice if the first place.

Feeling foolish that I was taken in by some con site when I was in an emotional and stressed state. I came to you for genuine help and advice, foolishly giving you £33 which I can ill afford.

Absolutely disgusted that you have a site conning vulnerable people and making a 'conned living' out of them.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that we could not assist you in the way we wanted to. This site is not a scam. Please note that we do offer a satisfaction guarantee pledge which says that if you are not satisfied with your answer, you may ask for a refund.
Please confirm if you would like me to process this for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.