Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Hi. Would like to no if I park out side my house .which has

Hi. Would like to no if I park out side my house .which has no drive way no yellow lines on road . There is a path outside of house .
Category: Traffic Law
If you are asking whether you are able to park there then as long as it is local council maintained land you are free to park anyway that does not cause or obstruction or breach a prohibition
Only you will know if you cause an obstruction.
If there are no lines and signs prohibiting parking there then even if there is a prohibition it is not one that cause be enforced because they haven't brought it to your attention.
Therefore you would be able to park there.
If it is private land then you will have to check the deeds of your house to see whether you own it. If not then you cannot as it belongs to another unless you have their permission.