Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

as a hgv driver iwas on a industrial estate & stopped

as a hgv driver iwas on a industrial estate & stopped minuets to see were my delivery point was as i was new to the erea,as a result a mobile camera caught me thiswas on the 24 11 2014 is mobile cameras legal now
Category: Traffic Law
Thank you question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Is there any reason you think they might not be?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

as i did not see any sign & i only stopped 1min just to read the sign at the gate way to a factory

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

as i did not see any sign & i only stopped 1min just to read the sign at the gate way to a factory to see if it was were i needed to be

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
i have not received a answer to my parking question
I know this isn’t going to be the answer you want to hear, and it’s certainly not what I want to tell you. However, I wish to be completely honest with you, so I feel obligated to not give you false hope.
All that is a complete myth I’m afraid.
There is no obligation to highlight the presence of a speed detection device at all. They are perfectly free to high them behind overgrown trees and catch motorists by stealth in law. Speeding is a crime like any other. The police are under no obligation to warn people of their crime detection methods. In fairness, if test purchase officers had to warn people of their presence they would never catch any dealers and the different here is just one of degree unfortunately.
The ACPO guidelines do say that they should be highlighted. They are just guidelines and not law. Many of the Constabularies ignore them and there has been case law that weakens any need to enforce them.
What they cannot do in law is obscure the speed limit signs in any way. Then the motorist would have a challenge. There are only three automatic speed limits in the UK. The first is 30 mph in a restricted zone signed by street lights, the second is 60 mph in a single carriageway without street lights and the third is 70 mph on a motorway. If they want to vary those limits then they need authority from the Department of Transport and they need to erect signs that amount to ‘adequate guidance’ under S85 Road Traffic Act.
Sorry thats probably not the answer you wanted but it is the position that you have and I have a duty to give you truthful and accurate information even though its not what I want to say.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
you gave me a answer about speed cameras my question was about parking
Opting out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what information do you need

Your original question didn't mention a parking fine.
If you have received a parking fine then that is a different issue and I will need more information.
Who is the issuer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

central payment office vehicle control service ltd sheffield po box 4777 sheffield s9 9dj

What is the contravention?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

BREACHING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PRIVATELY OPERATED ACCESS ROADS AT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PARK LIVERPOOL

Is this your own van or your employers?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

EMPLOYERS

Isn't the risk that they will just pay it then and seek to recover from you?
Is that what has happened?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

NO MY EMPLOYER HAS FORWORDED IT STRAIGHT TO ME

That does complicate the situation.
If this is a private land fine then I would tell you to refuse to pay normally.
Has your employer responded naming you as the driver? If they do not, they will liable.